Want The Best Possum Removal Methods? Call Our Experts For The Best Results
Possums are nocturnal animals, so they’re most active during the night. They won’t come out during the day unless they need to get food or water from somewhere. If you notice that there’s a lot of activity in your garden at night, especially if you see small holes or tracks in your vegetable plants, it’s possible that there’s a possum living in your backyard. And, you may need to get the best possum removal methods for resolving the problem. We at 711 Possum Removal Melbourne, are offering quality services with years of knowledge.
Different Possum Removal, We Can Do All
Possum removal is a difficult task. Not only do you need to find the possums, but you also have to figure out how to get them out of your house without causing any damage to your home or yourself. If you’re looking for a possum removal method that’s both effective and safe, we recommend using one of these three methods:
Trapping is one of the options for removing possums that can be effective if done correctly. To get this done, hire our Professional Possum Catchers. We use this method by setting traps around your yard or garden which will capture the animal when it visits your property. We then remove the possum by placing it in a bag or container so that it doesn’t harm you and take it to the facility.
Exterminating is often considered an extreme measure because you have to set up a long-term campaign against these creatures before they’re removed from your home completely! However, this might be necessary if you live in an area with large numbers of these animals.
Relocating is one of the safest, most effective ways to protect or remove possums. We set traps with non-perishable food sources for them to consume. This method can be effective, but it requires a lot of patience and vigilance. It can also be dangerous if used incorrectly. We catch possums and relocate them for their safety.
Our Usual Method For Common Possum Extermination Requirement
Possums are nocturnal creatures and can be a nuisance when they get into your attic or crawlspace. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to remove these critters but our expert possum exterminators are here to help you. Here are the possum removal methods that we use:
1. First, we check around the area where you think a possum is living by using a flashlight to shine on every inch of wall space. We keep an eye out for holes in walls or floors that could be used by possums as an entrance into your home. If we see any holes, we fill them with sealant or caulk and caulk over them again.
2. Next, we trap the possum with a live trap baited with peanut butter or another food that will attract them but not hurt them. If they accidentally bite it off or try to chew through it like woodchips, they can be trapped and will be relocated by our professionals.
3. Once we have trapped a possum, release it back into its natural habitat by putting it in an area that has plenty of food sources nearby and take care not to leave any food scraps laying around so that other animals won’t come after it as well!
Finally, once all of these steps have been taken care of, our team of Possum Catchers will share prevention tips.
Why You Should Call The Experts of 711 Possum Removal Melbourne
Our professional service providers are fully trained to treat the possums and relocate them professionally.
- Same-day Possum Removal with unique and eco-friendly possum removal methods.
- You can opt for Emergency Possum Removal Methods.
- Our service providers are trained and have 25 years of experience doing the job.
- We give free quotes and advice.
- Our team is customer-friendly and offers services with modern possum removal methods and techniques.
- All types of possum removal services and pest removal are available with a warranty period.